Immune Support Wool Socks Treatment
Wet Sock Treatment kit includes one pair cotton socks and one pair large Wool socks.
Effects: The Wet Sock Treatment reflexively increases circulation and decreases congestion in the upper respiratory passages, throat, and head. The treatment also can be relaxing and improve sleep.
- Sore Throat
- Hot Flashes
- Sinus Infection
- Sleep disturbance
- Ear ache
- Nasal congestion
- Upper respiratory tract infection
What is needed:
- Soak cotton socks in ice water.
- Take hot bath or soak feet in hot water for minimum 5-10 minutes. It is very important that feet are warm before starting the treatment.
- Dry off feet with towel.
- Ring out cotton socks, so they are not dripping and put them on.
- Cover cotton socks with wool socks.
- Go to bed immediately. Make sure you are very warm in bed.
- Keep socks on overnight. In the morning cotton socks will be warm and dry.