COVID-19 Precautionary Measures at Raby Institute
Dear Raby Institute Patient,
The Raby Institute is opened for in-office patient appointments.
In addition to in-office appointments, we will continue offering telehealth for patients who are not able to come to the office, or prefer not to do so. The well-being of our patients, families and staff is our first priority.
To help ensure a safe working environment and protect from exposure to the corona-virus, we have administered precautionary measures and protocols in keeping with CDC suggestions.
The following are actions and protocols we ask our patients to follow in the effort to ensure patient safety to all and minimize exposure to the corona-virus.
- DO NOT come into the office: a. If you believe you have COVID-19 or have been or suspect you have been in direct contact with someone who has the corona-virus. b. If you have COLD/FLU or respiratory symptoms (coughing, sneezing, shortness of breath) and/or a temperature above 100.4 F, Contact the Raby Institute at 312.276.1212 to schedule a phone consult with the doctor on call.
- Masks will be required to be worn by all individuals within the office. Please arrive at the office with your mask in place.
- All Raby Institute providers and staff will also be wearing masks and will use gloves when indicated.
- Everyone entering the office will have their temperature checked.
- The office has been set-up to observe social distancing in all common areas. Every person entering the practice will be expected to follow these guidelines.
If you have or develop cold or flu symptoms it is important that you do not come to the office but call the Raby Institute at 312.276.1212 to schedule a phone consultation with the physician on call.
If you have a scheduled appointment to see a provider within the office and develop cold or flu symptoms, we ask you call to reschedule your appointment to another time or convert your appointment to a telehealth call.
The front desk team or Providers may ask you to reschedule an appointment if you present with physical symptoms related to the corona-virus.
This is a rapidly changing situation and if there are any changes to your appointment, we will reach out to you via phone with new directives.
Read my recommendations on ShopRaby.com on nutraceuticals, herbs, foods, and other measures you can take to optimize your immune system.
During this time, we appreciate everyone’s participation, commitment and consciousness around these practices to help ensure a safe environment for all.
Theri Griego Raby, MD, ABHM